Welcome to my special links!
Here are some of my favorite links, plus some interesting and useful ones. Thank you for visiting!
- A Call To Arms is a knowledgeable and competent gunstore, that also promotes firearm advocacy, safety, and education: located in Enfield, CT.
- Baptist Bible Fellowship International
- Basil's American Italian Grill, in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, is one of the most agreeable long-term restaurant dining experiences that I have ever had, and I keep going back for more!! Delightful personal service makes us feel right at home every time. Their wide array of lunch and dinner items, from meats, sauces, salads, wraps, sandwiches, extra crispy fries, and specials, to their tasty ice tea and innovative bar selections all add immeasurably to one's dining pleasures. With recent expansions, this is sure to meet virtually all your dining needs or desires, including large parties. At Basil's you'll find the culinary influences of Greece, Italy, America, Mexico, & France, so take a hearty appetite, and someone to help you decide what tasty dishes to try first. Don't be at all surprised to find me there for lunch or dinner! Tell Alex, Peter, and the rest of the staff that I sent you! The lunch menu is especially affordable without any compromise on quality or quantity!!
- Beggar's Choice Dog Biscuits - Natural, and Made in USA. These dog biscuits/treats smell and taste good enough for me to eat!! Not only do I take photos of dogs on occasion, but I also have nibbled on these biscuits that my friend makes. I like them and your dog will enjoy them also!
- Better Business Bureaus
- Bird Breath Cartoons - drawn and written by Robert Seymour, a fellow Christian with a great sense of humor. Thanks for all the laughs and chuckles!!
- Cabela's is a broad spectrum sporting goods store, carrying seemingly 'everything' from ammo, cammo, clothes, guns and fishing gear, to tractors.
- Carambola Restaurant in Aruba - Great ambiance on the patio or inside. Excellent food and service. Friendly owner and staff. In the heart of the Eagle Beach area of Aruba. We thoroughly enjoyed it and ate four meals there in a week: breakfast, lunch, and two dinners!
- Center for Urban Renewal and Education is an up and coming voice of solid reason and upstanding principles, in our decadent society. To date, many strong issues have been put before the public, in attempts to restore wholesomeness to American society. To quote the CURE website: they are intent upon "Fighting poverty and restoring dignity through faith, freedom, and personal responsibility." All of those things are essential elements of how our Nation was founded and for which many of us have fought in various wars around the globe, as we fought to support and defend our Constitution.
- Center Sports of Columbia, in Columbia, Connecticut, is a haven for fishing, archery, and shooting enthusiasts. Includes indoor archery range.
- Connecticut Carry (CT Carry) is a citizens' Rights organization that acts as a watchdog, a sounding board, an educator, a Rights activist, and a forum for citizens to defend their natural Rights. Quote from the CT Carry website, "Connecticut Carry is a 501(c)(4) non-partisan, grassroots, non-profit organization devoted to educating and protecting our rights in Connecticut."
- Connecticut Carry's Blog posts Rights related discussions and invites dialog.
- Connecticut Citizens Defense League (CCDL) is a citizens' Rights organization that is a watchdog, an advocate, an educator, and an activist. Quote from CCDL website: "The Connecticut Citizens Defense League is a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action."
I liked the trial version of Dream Aquarium so much that I bought a copy. I enjoy running several different virtual tanks as a screensaver.
- Gump's Legal - Allen Gumpenberger is a friend and an Independently Accredited Agent advocating for U.S. Veterans who are having difficulties getting their due benefits from The Department of Veterans Affairs (otherwise known as the VA). Allen was instrumental in successfully appealing a bad VA decision that had rescinded some of my benefits, years ago. I highly recommend his professional legal services, for any veterans you know who are having trouble securing or resecuring their due benefits. Please tell Allen that I sent you!
- JT’s Fly Shop - For those who love to fish, please visit my friends, Jim and Launa Trinque, at their store in Northeast Connecticut, or on their website. You might even run into me there. Tell them that I sent you.
- The Maine Attraction Restaurant in Holland, Massachusetts is another of this area's local specialties. A new venture with a big heart and good food. Tell Jennifer that I sent you!
- Martindale's Reference Desk
- Middle Ground Cafe is a moderately priced gathering place to eat, read, work, and chat with folks of all sorts of backgrounds. My favorite is their Huevos Rancheros Wrap with a cup of their dark and light coffees mixed. Located in Stafford Springs, CT.
- MyPhotoPipe.com - I highly recommend these folks, and I now use them, exclusively, for all my own personal and professional photo printing. I tested several popular printing companies, and Myphotopipe.com did the absolute best job with the contrast, color, detail integrity, and overall quality... PLUS, they offer a wide range of print sizes and papers, including canvas and art prints. They also offer great sales and excellent customer service.
- National Association For Gun Rights (NAGR): to quote from the NAGR website: "The National Association for Gun Rights was established to promote firearms education, legal advocacy and the promotion of the second amendment."
- National Rifle Association (NRA): quoting from the NRA website: "The National Rifle Association is America's longest-standing civil rights organization. We're proud defenders of history's patriots and diligent protectors of the Second Amendment."
- National Rifle Association-Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA): quoting from the NRA-ILA website: "The Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the lobbying arm of the NRA. Established in 1975, ILA is committed to preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution."
- Shannon McCarthy, Artist - My friend Shannon McCarthy is a talented painter whose work uses a wide variety of forms, colors, textures, and styles to capture and explore human experience and emotion. I enjoy her enthusiasm!
- Subic Bay Children's Home - This is a loving mission, saving children from abuse, neglect, and from a disastrous life alone on the streets of the Subic Bay region of the Philippines. This pastor and his family have borne much hardship in their service with the LORD, as they convey children out of harm’s way to safety. I have met and talked with Pastor Fulfer and his wife, personally. I count him and his family as my friends, and I have financially supported that ministry on a regular basis for years.
- Summary Judgment: I quote from the website: "Summary Judgment is a show on Public Access Television and the Internet that covers many topics about our constitutional rights in Connecticut and the impacts on them from politicians, the legal system and other influences. This show will be fun, but accurate and based on reality." This show covers past and current events, as well as discussions about the ongoing impact of laws and governmental actions upon citizen Rights, especially with regard to firearms.
- Track Nine Diner in Willington, Connecticut, is a moderately priced place to eat. Good food. Cheerful service, too.
- Traveler Book Restaurant - a casual, timeless place to sit, read, eat, have a beverage, chat... or all of that! And, don't forget to take your free books!! I go there fairly often. Try the Charles Dickens wrap! very tasty!! Tell Art, Karen, and their staff that I sent you!
- The Urban Reliance Store in Somers, Connecticut: Interesting site for those looking for information about long term storage of household perishables.
- What happened to New Hampshire’s “Old Man of the Mountain”? Where did he go?
- Norwell, Massachusetts - where I lived as a very young child, until age six.
- Hill, New Hampshire - where I lived from age six to eighteen.
Psalms 1; Proverbs 9:10; John 1-3